Visit the Luxembourg Ardennes
The Clervaux region abounds with historic sites and monuments and with enchanting towns worthy of a detour. Nature lovers can of course explore the many hiking trails that criss-cross our mountains and valleys.
Some of the things you can see and do in and around Clervaux
- Medieval town of Vianden with its famous castle (18 km)
- Nearby picturesque village of Munshausen
- The castles and museums of Clervaux and the surrounding area (5 km)
- Clervaux golf course (6 km)
- Germany and the Eifel mountains are only five kilometres away
Why stay at Hotel Reiff?
The obvious reason is its situation at the heart of the Ardennes in Fischbach-lès-Clervaux with breathtaking views.
Then there’s the three-star comfort offering excellent value for money. All our rooms are en-suite. The hotel’s family management go out of their way to ensure our guests’ complete satisfaction.
Our friendly, attentive and conscientious service staff will take good care of you while speaking your language, whether German, French, English or Dutch.
We also offer
- A restaurant focusing on traditional, regional cuisine
- A brasserie
- The spectacular view
- Free WiFi
- Free on-site private parking with no need to book
- Free enclosed parking for bicycles/motorbikes
- A skittle alley
- A children's playroom
- An outdoor play area
- terrace in summer
History of the hotel
- Established in 1923, the hotel is now managed by the third generation by Jessica en Christian Reiff-Graf
- 2000 – expansion of the restaurant and construction of the skittle alley
- 2003 – modernization of 5 double and 2 single rooms
- 2008 – construction of 2 double and 2 single rooms on the 2nd floor
- June 2014 – renovation of the restaurant
- February 2018 - renovation of the brasserie